Periotheus on Tour
This time the tour took us to the Ruhr region. We are excited about the high level of interest in our Periotheus Suite, especially in both of our newest features, power station management and automated quarter-hour trading / Intraday on EPEX SPOT.
E-World Energy & Water 2016
We are looking forward to once again greeting you at our stand in 2016. Our team will, as usual, give you the opportunity to see the newest developments and improvements made to Periotheus Suite. This includes automated quarter-hour trading on EPEX and our optimised power station management. Of course we will again be offering our visitors “more time for the essentials” this year. You can find us in Hall 2 / Stand 2-507.
Periotheus 2015 Review
Our Periotheus Suite is continuously developed and updated. This is visible by the version number, which has increased from 1.48 to 1.58 during the year. In 2015 more than 100 new features and expanded functions were introduced to our product in this way. The emphasis here was above all on trading with the following:
- new interfaces, for example for Trayport and EPEX SPOT,
- implementation of proof of origin,
- inclusion of EMIR and REMIT in the form of data fields and interfaces,
- expansion of invoices for commercial transactions.
However, the risk management feature was also successfully expanded to include the representation of margins in stock exchange trading and the implementation of limit management. Further development highlights include:
- the introduction of annual plan elements for sales, which allows annual sales planning based on historical load profiles,
- the expansion of scheduling to include change and invoice management,
- the improved integration of processes into the system by making them available in many windows directly via the corresponding icons.
2015 was a successful year for VisoTech. We would like to sincerely thank you for the trust shown in us and for your good cooperation. We wish you a Merry Christmas and a healthy and successful new year.